Thailand is known for its flamboyant beaches, lush landscapes, amazing beaches and many more.
Thailand is known for its flamboyant beaches, lush landscapes, full moon parties, jubilant festivities, amazing beaches and many more. Snuggled in the heart of Southeast Asia, Thailand is blessed with the choicest blessings of nature. A Thailand International Vacation Package Trip will make your heart pounding with its cultured and historic wonders and it is a perplexing holiday destination for holidaymakers. There are many hotspots that can make adventure seekers, nature lovers, honeymooners, wildlife enthusiasts and solo travelers to witness new holidaying.
You can give a treat to your eyes and senses with amazing fusion of water and land. We offer you a Thailand tour package with 5 nights and 6 days stay in Phuket, Bangkok. You can make your dream a reality with a Thailand trip as it leave you enchanted.
Day 1 (Arrival in Phuket)
Day 2 (Phi Phi Island Tour from Phuket view + Tour Description)
Inclusions of Phi Phi Island tour
- Insurance exclusions
- National Park Fee
- Round trip Transfer from/ to hotel
- Phi Phi Island speedboat ticket fare (45 Minutes trip)
- Soft Drinks and Fruits (depending on the season)
- Personal Expenditures
- Tips to the servers/drivers
Day 3 (Elephant Trekking and Elephant Show (Phuket) view Details + tour description)
- Round-trip transfer from/to hotel
- Personal Expenditures
Day 4 (Visit to Bangkok)
Day 5 (Safari World and Marine Park with Lunch (Bangkok) view Details + Tour Description)
- Entry fee of Safari Park
- Entry fee of Marine Park
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Indian/Thai lunch tour (Valid for hotels located in Silom, Sukhumvit, Pratunam, Downtown areas)
- Personal Expenditures
Day 6 (Departure from Bangkok)
Make your dream a reality with a Thailand trip – 5 Nights/6 Days
5 Nights —-> Phuket (3 Nights) and Bangkok (2 Nights)
1)Giving a warm welcome to you and your family
2) Picking from the airport and allocating accommodation facilities in the star hotels
3) Providing 3 Night’s accommodation in Phuket at the luxurious Metropole Hotel Phuket
4) Providing 2 Night’s accommodation in Bangkok at the Citrus Sukhumvit 13 by Compass Hospitality
5) Sightseeing by car as per the schedule
6) Pick and drop in AC car
7) Food and breakfast as per meal plan (Optional)
1) Visas and International Airfare
2) Driver and Tour Guide Tipping
3) Alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
4) Tips to the hotel servers
5) Domestic Airfare (pukhet to Bangkok)
6) Room services
7) Entrance fee
8) Festival/peak period surcharge
9) Early check-in
10) Late Check-out
11) Anything that is not mentioned in the package inclusions
Terms & Conditions :
1) Maintain standard hotel check-In/Check-out time
2) Extra charges of hotels will be levied during exhibitions, special events and trade fairs.
3) Above rates are valid only for 2 adults travelling together
4) Fund will not be refunded for un-utilized services
5) Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel,transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
6) Final pricing will be applicable based on the rate of the exchange (ROE) at the booking time.
7) You need to pay the price difference, if you wish to change the itinerary
8) Guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations of the hotel/resort
9) Guests are requested to cooperate with us
10) We would immediately arrange for an alternate accommodation, if the reserved accommodation is not available
11) Inter connecting rooms/adjacent rooms/rooms on same floor will be arranged based on the availability
12) Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight. If the customer is delayed then from for 1 hour an extra amount will be charged
13) Shorter-stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and hence no refund will be provided.
14) Rates quoted are based on USD for specified No. of persons
15) No amendment such as date changes, name changes, hotel changes will be done after the booking is completed
16) We do not hold any responsibility for additional cost or adjustment which may arise as a result of events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost, which may arise from the increase of fuel price, govt taxes or accommodation charges shall have to be charged additionally
17) We are not responsible for any loss, damage, personal injury during your trip
18) You need to follow the terms and conditions of the service provider (air/land/sea)
19) Provide a valid identity authentication proofs
20) Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depend upon the availability of time and climatic conditions
21) Rates are NETT to Agent and non-commission-able
22) Carry all the necessary travel documents such as passport, accommodation voucher, identity proofs, flight/air tickets etc.
23) In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
24)Kindly visit the official websites of the hotels before you visit
25) City tax fee City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes is not included in the package which is directly paid to the hotel by customer.
26) Rates are subject to change without prior notice
27) You need to be punctual for all tours and transfers
28) For any amendment requests in the Itinerary, please advise our me/transport manager at least 48 hours in advance and the request shall be subject to availability
29) In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
Thailand is popularly known as ‘Land of Smiles’ and it is one of the most popular tourist destinations. There are many scenic places to visit in Thailand. One among them is Phuket. You can enjoy a kodak moment in this part of Thailand. Phuket is the famous tourist destination and it attracts the people with its amazing white sand beach coasts. Phuket is also known as the ‘pearl of the south. Other destinations to visit in Phuket are Bang Pae waterfall, The Big Buddha, Coral Island and many more.
Safari World is located in Bangkok and it is a house of flora and fauna from land, air and sea. It includes dolphins, orang-utans, sea lions and crocodile garden. Safari World is very popular and it consists of two parks namely, Marine Park and Safari Park.
Phi Phi Islands
The Phi Phi archipelago consists of 6 small islands that embraces most stunning beaches you ever want to visit. These white sand beaches with crystal clear waters will give you a chill feeling. Phi Phi Islands are must visit for beach lovers around the world.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. It has also ranked as World’s Best City and Bangkok in its essence is a fun city. The major attractions in Bangkok are the magnificent temples and shrines that are truly captivating to the eyes. Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Arun are the popular religious attractions in Bangkok. Lumphini Park is a great example of a fine architecture. Bangkok also offers some amazing cuisines for palatable experience.
Other places to visit in Thailand are Grand Palace, Golden Buddha, Sanctuary of Truth, Patong, Railay Beach, Jomtein Beach and many more.